Saturday, November 21, 2009

Eva

Today I tried to capture Eva learning how to pump. This is not that easy to do using a still camera. I also brought my flashes, umbrella and stand to try some off camera flash work. I'm loving the strobist stuff but I need more time to learn. I'm looking forward to some time at Christmas to shoot with Gary and a bunch of strobes. Here are a few pics of Eva with some off camera flash. (

When we got to the park the sprinklers were running so Eva wasn't overly impressed. (Flash with shoot through umbrella camera left) I like how Eva pops in this image.)
Nov21 11

There is a hint of a smirk...
Nov21 10

Again, it's hard to catch her pumping but this panned shot worked pretty well. Go Eva! (Dana gave me the panning idea)
Nov21 65

2 comments:

Alice said...

Go Eva, Go....! Good job...how grown up you are. Now you'll soon be able to teach Micah how to pump!
Love, grampa and gramma:)

Unknown said...

I don't know what strobes are but I guess Gary has some. Creepy cool shot, that first one. Eva is getting to be such a big girl! Go Eva!