Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back to Blogspot and Blogging

I haven't blogged in 6 months but I think it's time to get some photogs back up and on the interwebs. Here's one photo from our road trip back in July. We got stuck in a small town called Field on our way to Abbotsford. There was a head on collision on the #1 that shut down the highway for 7hrs. Fortunately, there were a couple rooms left in Field and we spent a brilliant night in the mountains that surround this quaint town.

At dusk(which was 10pm), I went out to shoot this mountain with the bridge and river in the foreground. I set up my camera on my wobbly tripod (I seriously need to get a good tripod) and set my aperture to f22 so that I could get the star burst effect on the lights. This was a 30 second exposure at iso 200. I converted it to B&W but I'm still not sure if this is the final edit. I'll post the colour version later.

Day3_FieldBC_2011-07-04_23-48-08_IMG_3516_©AndrewWillms2011

3 comments:

Alice said...

Stunning photo, Andrew - you really captured the light - your tripod did its job...and of course, so did you:)-mom

Anonymous said...

guy - glad to see the blog is back. love this one: very Anal Adams. I mean Ansel.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]HkcjMoaFSjBlwDnfH[/url] - AbfsoDIEjFfqnIDn - http://yuxeflk.com