Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Full Christmas Card Shoot.

This first shot was a test to see how we wanted to set up Josh. I thought the Bumbo seat would be a great idea. I thought wrong.

Christmas Card Attempt 1

Dana suggested that we put all the kids on their tummies. Perfect...for a while at least.

Shot 1.
Christmas Card Attempt 1

Hair and make-up please.
Christmas Card Attempt 1

Shot 2.
Christmas Card Attempt 1

Shot 3.
Christmas Card Attempt 1

And Josh is done.
Christmas Card Attempt 1

And the final result...
Christmas Card Attempt 1

We are "planning" to do another shoot today so that I can improve my lighting and hopefully nail a shot of Josh actually smiling. So the photo above may or may not be our Willms family Christmas card.
For some of you out there I'm sure it's still way too early to talk about Christmas. My apologies. Come back and look at this post on December 1.

4 comments:

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

Love it! We are working on ours today too:)

Louise Chapman said...

Dude, how are a million people not commenting?! Those first pictures are hilarious, especially Josh in the bumbo!

Dana said...

We've been asking ourselves the same question!

Unknown said...

Some of us are just slow! But we're here. Eventually. Love those shots. you know I love them all. Love your family. Love you guys. Love nerds. Why? When will I have some little nerds. That's what I want to know. I drank a beer on a an empty stomach after a long day at work. So sue me.