Saturday, September 5, 2009

Party of 5 - Park Time

Joshua got his first taste of life at the park with his siblings. Even though he slept through most of it, it was neat to be hanging out all together. I couldn't help imagine what it will be like in 2 or 3 years when all 3 of them are chasing each other.

Doesn't Dana look awesome! Her new wrap looks cool too.

SatSept5IMG_5972

Micah and Eva were pretending they were Lions coming to eat me. The next few shots were taken with me running away shooting back at them. I had camera in one hand and my flash in my other hand. Nerd Alert. (Eva is already embarrassed when I do silly things...just wait a couple of years kid)
SatSept5IMG_5981

SatSept5IMG_5982

It has been raining like crazy here. So now it's not only hot but super humid. This means that playing chase = copious amounts of sweat. Micah comes to me now and feels his arm pits and says, "Look Daddy I'm just like you, I have sweaty arm pits"
SatSept5IMG_5984

I like this pic because the whole family is in it!
SatSept5IMG_5985

I couldn't get away from Eva...
SatSept5IMG_5986

SatSept5IMG_5987

Tire swing time. (and a little off camera flash)
SatSept5IMG_5999

SatSept5IMG_6004

I really love how happy both Eva and Micah are together. They've become best friends.
SatSept5IMG_6005

SatSept5IMG_6008

Mom watching over the kids.
SatSept5IMG_6016

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet action. All around. Love the shots, as usual. Love the one taken from under the tire swing with M & E on it. And the one of the M & E running with D & J in the background. What a great NERD family!